HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information about you when you:
- Talk to us – telephone or face-to-face
- Ask us to provide you with any of our services
- Write to us – either email or post
- Visit our website
This may include personal information about you (such as your address, email address or telephone number).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To enable us to provide you with our products and services
- To meet our contractual obligations to you
- To comply with any statutory, legal or regulatory requirements
- Where you ask us to do so
We will not share your information with any other organisation unless required to do so by law.
We may send you marketing information concerning our products or services which you use or our similar products or services which we think may be of interest to you. This may include information concerning promotions or offers which could benefit you.
You will be asked how you would like us to keep you informed when you register with us.
You have the right to request copies of all information held relating to you.
You have the right to request any information relating to you to be deleted.