Is Christmas the most wonderful time of year for your business?
By the time you read this article it will be less than 45 days until Christmas.
I know you probably don’t want to think that far ahead, but a bit of advanced planning will ensure that you too can enjoy the festivities. So pour yourself a cup of coffee, get a pen and paper and start creating your own Christmas check-list.
So let’s hope this season you will be feeling jolly, and the only ‘red’ you will be seeing is Santa’s suit!
Here are some ideas to start off your list with:
- What do your customers need during the holiday time?
- Do you need to order additional stock?
- What about deliveries/distribution/postage?
- Advise your customers about closure dates.
- What about staff leave/rotas/key-holders?
- Update your social media.
And remember plan for the future – 2014 isn’t that far away!!